Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.
As a Brooklyn-based business you have a huge advantage. You are right in the center of New York City’s third largest business district and the largest hub for technology and innovation outside of Manhattan. But did you know that Brooklyn is a major college town with more than 60,000 students and 11,000 faculty and staff? That means you have direct access to cutting-edge research and facilities as well as top-notch student talent that can help bring your business to the next level. The Brooklyn Education Innovation Network strives to facilitate those productive connections.
The ten BE.IN member institutions include:
Brooklyn Law School
Empire State College (SUNY)
Medgar Evers College (CUNY)
New York City College of Technology (CUNY)
New York University
St. Francis College
St. Joseph’s College.
Here’s how BE.IN can help you:
- BE.IN Meetups and events connect you to academic faculty working on the same problems and projects you are.
- BE.IN connects you to 66,000 college students and recent graduates for jobs and internships.
- The BE.IN Job Board allows you to post jobs and internships to reach a wide audience of qualified candidates.
- Host an International student interested in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Get featured on BE.IN Views and social media platforms.