Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
You are part of one of New York’s finest college towns – 60,000+ students and 11,000 faculty members – all right here in Downtown Brooklyn. The urban environment here means that Brooklyn itself serves as the campus for our college town. That is why BE.IN seeks to connect and facilitate relationships throughout Brooklyn to provide the most beneficial environment for higher education professionals as possible.
BE.IN can help in the following ways:
- BE.IN facilitates faculty-business relationships, or relationships between faculty of our member institutions and local businesses for intellectual exchange to foster innovation and creativity in Brooklyn.
- BE.IN provides assistance to faculty interested in developing study abroad programs or international programs focused on bringing students to the New York City area.
- Doing something exciting? Engaged in important research that matters? Get featured on BE.IN’s website and social media channels.
- BE.IN Meetups and events help to facilitate faculty engagement and discussion.
- BE.IN provides community and professional resources to foster a sense of community.